- FishPal /
- Online Booking
FishPal's booking system handles thousands of bookings each year and is well-liked and trusted by the many people who use it to organise their fishing.
How it Works
- Use one of the forms on our Find Fishing page to look for fishing that might suit you.
if using the map search (best if you don't know the rivers well) click the link to the help page at the top right of the map
if using any other search form: (you get a list of rods)
- Click on the week start link for the fishery and week that you are interested in.
- A booking window opens - enter your email address.
- Only if you are not already in our database, enter your postal address and contact details.
- Choose the exact days and rods that you want.
- Check the next page to ensure the details are correct.
- Either add another booking request or go straight to the bank's secure payment page.
- Enter your card details.
- If the bank accepts payment, you get a confirmation web page and an emailed permit within a few seconds.
Permits and joining Instructions
Your confirmation email doubles as your fishing permit and should be taken with you and shown to the fishery, before you fish. It also includes these details:
- How to find the fishery
- Name and contact details of the fishery
- Copies of all the conditions you agreed to when making the booking
How does the fishery know I am coming?
The fishery is notified that you are coming within seconds of your booking by their chosen combination of email, fax or text message. In addition, we recommend that you ring them a day or two before you go, to make sure that you know where to meet and that you bring with you the correct tackle and equipment.
If you are away from your own computer, would like to speak to someone for advice, or simply don't like machines, then please use our acclaimed help desk which is open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (but not on English Bank Holidays)
We specialise in giving friendly and honest advice. If we think the fishing is not right for you, we will say so.
Do ring us on the number in the footer of this page and we will be more than happy to help you.